dvla cancel theory test
If you’ve entered the UK in the last 14 days you must not go to your test, unless you:
Cancel your driving theory test if you no longer need your appointment.
- you or someone you live with has coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms
- you’ve been told by the NHS Test and Trace service that you’ve been in contact with a person who has coronavirus
Change your theory test appointment if you need to self-isolate on the day of your test.
Cancel your driving or riding test if you no longer need your appointment.
Contact the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) to get help cancelling your driving test appointment.
The Driver and Vehicle Agency’s online booking system for driving tests reopened on Sunday.
Thousands joined an online queue to try to secure a 2020 test date, but high demand meant many have been unable to secure a slot.
It only takes a few minutes! Our simple and easy form will get your theory test booked in no time at all.
Plus you get loads of free goodies such as free retests, theory test cancellations and a highway code to help you practice and revise!
Make sure you’re fully prepared for your theory test.
Get instant online access to:
- All the latest DVSA theory test revision questions and answers, including the new multiple choice video clips.
- Over 100 high-quality interactive hazard perception clips
- A helpful study section, with links to The Official Highway Code
Find out more and buy
it was booked for today but due to unforeseeable circumstances, i missed it, trying to book another one but it won’t let me and i cant cancel it either.
I think you have to wait 3 working days before you can book it again. Obviously you’ll lose your fee.
Beast Academy is published by the Art of Problem Solving ® team, which has developed resources for outstanding math students since 1993.
Want to enroll your student in an in-person Beast Academy class? All our AoPS Academy learning centers use Beast Academy in the classroom. We currently have AoPS Academies in the following cities: